Real Estate Litigation
Our firm handles a variety of disputes over real property. The real estate litigation practice largely focuses on the enforcement of contracts concerning important aspects of real estate investments, such as construction, repairs, operations, management, partnerships, and financing. Representative types of disputes include:
- Breach of real estate purchase agreements;
- Breach of construction or design contracts;
- Breach of real estate broker contracts;
- Breach of management company contracts;
- Disputes with boards; and Disputes between co-owners of property.