Allen Wong is a litigator with extensive experience in real estate and business litigation. Trained and educated at some of the nation’s most respected institutions, Mr. Wong applies theory to practice to tackle the countless real-world difficulties that his clients experience – often when their most valuable assets are threatened. A Brooklyn native and Chinese immigrant, Mr. Wong is dedicated to providing premier services to upstart enterprises that face greater financial risks as they grow and adapt their business.
Previously, Mr. Wong co-founded Raimond & Wong LLC, represented consumers in multi-state class actions at the national plaintiff-side class action firm Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein, and litigated corporate disputes at the national law firm Arnold & Porter LLP. Mr. Wong has served as a law clerk at federal trial and appellate courts, and in law school served as a member of the Harvard Legal Aid Bureau.
- Harvard Law School, J.D.,2004
- Harvard Kennedy School of Government, M.P.A., 2004
- Williams College, B.A., Political Science, 2000
- Law clerk to the Hon. Morton I. Greenberg, U.S. Court of Appeals (3d Cir.)
- Law clerk to the Hon. Garrett E. Brown, Jr., U.S. District Court (D.N.J.)
- New York
- Languages: Cantonese and Mandarin